Saturday, November 1, 2008

Im Yours "remix"

Song varies from time to time, a good friend of
mine showed me a sample of his work.The track
titled "I’m Yours" by Jazon Mraz and remix by Djdouglas



Though it’s not a full version, but I think its great

(question marks)

http://bpmstudio.blogspot.com/



I'm Yours

Jason Mraz

CGAmF

C
Well,you done done me and you bet I felt it
G
I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted
Am F
I fell right through the cracks, and i'm tryin
to get back
C
before the cool done run out i'll be givin it
my best test
G
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
Am F
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

C G
I won't hesitate no more,
Am F CGAmF
no more, it cannot wait, I'm yours

C G
Well open up your mind and see like me
Am
open up your plans and damn you're free
F
look into your heart and you'll find love love
love love
C G
listen to the music of the moment people dancin
Am
we're just one big family
F
and it's our god forsaken right to be loved loved
loved loved loved

C G
So I won't hesitate no more,
Am F
no more, it cannot wait, I'm sure
C G Am
there's no need to complicate our time is short
F
this is our fate, I'm yours

Did you want to come on, scootch on over closer
dear now whenever you're here

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue
in the mirror
and bendin over backwards just to see it clearer
but my breath fogged up the glass
so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the season
It's what we aim to do
our name is our virtue

C G
But I won't hesitate no more,
Am F
no more, it cannot wait, I'm yours

C G
Well open up your mind and see like me
Am
open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find the, the
sky is yours

so please don't, please don't, please don't,
there's no need to complicate
cuz our time is short, this is our fate, I'm yours

Oh I'm yours, Oh I'm yours, oh, woah, baby do
believe I'm yours
you best believe, you best believe I'm yours

END

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b