Sunday, January 11, 2009

To My Horror

Yesterday, I decided to have this blog ranked
using alexa and to my horror. (question marks)
I got ranked 9th (question marks) there most be something
wrong with this. Despite being linked to more than 400,000
sites, and with an average of 10 pages views a day
(thought not really something to be proud of (question marks) I'm sure)
But to get a ranked at 9th was really unprecedented. (question marks)
My First Blog got a better ranked than this, and to think
this blog is the edited version of the first.
Talk about being ignored. (though much of the post on this
blog may still need some editing (question marks) )
That's Life I Guess (question marks)
I'm sure My page rank (presently ranked at 0 (question marks) )
is the same or worst. (question marks)

I think, I'll try to do better next time.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b