Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Instant Noodle" Plus

To begin with, I just want all to know that I’m
not and expert in cooking neither am I close to
being the Macgyver in cooking. but when your
hungry and waking up very late in the morning
all you think off is fast food and a shorter
time to prepare the better.

In my lifetime I've learn the fastest way to cook
is to stick it in boiling water. Anyway, I decided
to do just that and see where it goes from there.
(question marks)
First stop, "the noodle and Friends"

I don't know about some countries, But here in the
east particularly in the Philippines . The fabled
Instant Noodles are in many ways a big hit.
And for today it's my best friend.


Regular off the shelf everyday instant noodle

Noodle comes in different for this event I"m using
"bulario" flavor.


The entrails of the fabled noodle

Now, instant noodle aren’t really nutritious food to
partake on a daily bases. And though I don’t eat this
stuff except for emergency cases. But it’s nice to have
one once in a while. And did I mention I was starving.
(question marks)

In my case I prefer adding some stuff to keep thing on
a even state. (question marks)

The plus factor

Some easy to cook vegetables some slice ham and tosino
sausage and your regular egg. (question marks)

Let the dance begin (question marks)
Add Flavoring to boiling water

My friend once said I can’t cook water. Guess What!

Since I got a "no cook noodle" I took a few cups
from the pan and put it on a bawl where the noodle
"await"

No sense cooking it

After that I had it covered up and let it sit for a few minutes.
While I cook the rest of the ingredients.


Things add up

Basically just put everything up and let is simmer tel it’s done
once all of it are good to go just add both ingredients.

Good to Go (question marks)

No cook noodles is good to go

Plus


Friends are Good to Go

1 + 1 = 1? (question marks)





Lets Rock
(question marks) (question marks) Now then (question marks)

After all the fuss in the kitchen it’s time to rock

And what’s the prognosis is.........


(question marks) Stick a fork on me I'm done...
I think, I might do this sometime soon. (question marks)

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b