Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TRAGIC COMEDY

This is the summary
I wish life was bet simple.
Or At least try to make it that way.
But then again, Reality kicks in.
(question marks)
At times I wich I was a super hero.(question marks)
But I’m sure even they got problems of there own to keep.

And you say you got problem..."shame on you"

This is the rest of the post
Some say having a relationship can sometimes be troublesome.
We may spend our effort, time, money and even more.
Only to end up broken hearted. When your teammate is playing
with another team.


(question marks) Man that sucks(question marks)

Will it could get worst....


(question marks) This could be something else, but then again?


This is even worst than expected

It’s just probably me talking but I’m sure most guys
experience this at least once in a life time. I know,
I have and not just once, every time I go to malls or
public places.

When we walk behind someone and think they’re venus.

(question marks) "Mirage?"

Have you ever been mistaken for someone else? or the
other way around? I have plenty of experience, me
being bless with a generic face I guess.
That sucks mind you,


The artist must be a big fan.(question marks)

Manny Pacquiao's popularity here in the Philippines is
unquestionable, but to go beyond that is down right odd.




One could say the great names of boxing "exposed"
(question marks)(question marks)(question marks)

Anyway, life is a tragic comedy
(question marks)

I would like to thank all the people who were willing to share
their funny pic. Again a million "thanks"

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b