Monday, March 16, 2009

A Blog About Dream


Dreams, from every facet of civilization dream
has been seen in so many different angle. From
religion to fiction. But, what are dream? and
what are they for. Science can probably give me
tons of explanation. And I doubt I understand
any of it, Dreams can mean a lot to different
people. One can think of it as a path one should
undertake in order to achieve. It could be a
desire, hope or whatever. Heck, I even dream of
winning the lottery one day. (doesn't everybody)

But, I'm not talking about that stuff. What I
want to talk about dream itself. What I see,
feel and hear in my dream when I slumber the
night away. It might be interesting, who knows
some of my readers might interpret my dream for
me. It might end up like a guide for dream
interpreter or a dream analyst or something.

Anyway, I actually created a new blog just for
chronicling my dreams. And write as much of it as
I can remember. The purpose of which still remain
sketchy, but I thought it might be fun. Anyway,
If everybody is blogging about there waking life,
why not life when I'm asleep.

If somebody can interpret my dream be it good or
bad like a dream dictionary then its a good thing.
I try to do it as poetically as I can (yeah, right)
As if I know poetry.

0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b ss_blog_claim=51668592ed0c6f002abe3fc2af227e2b